Saturday, March 20, 2010

Do It Yourself Horror Movie: Just Add Actors and Scenery

"This looks like a good place for a midnight swim!"


"Hey! I think I felt something brush against my leg!"


"Slide on over here, baby!" "Johnny! Did you hear something?"


"Lock the door! LOCK THE DOOR!!"


"Don't touch me! DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

"My hand! MY HAND!!"


"It's coming closer! CLOSER!! CLOSER!!!"


"No! NO!! NOOOOO!!!"


Pretty much anything repeated three times with increasing emphasis; for example:
"Jelly donuts! JELLY DONUTS!! JELLY DONUTS!!!"


"The room is covered in.... blood!"


"Are those....teeth marks?"


"The whole house smells of rotting flesh!"


"Those tracks weren't made by anything....human!"


"Good Lord!" (Sound effects) Gasp! Choke!


"Is that a slime trail?"


"My god! It doesn't have a head!"


"What the hell is that thing?"


"His flesh! It's MELTING!"


"Something made him explode...FROM THE INSIDE!"


(Sound effect) Drip!-Drip!-Drip!


"My god! It's horrible!"


"It's like a ______ (pick an innocuous creature of your choice), only of incredible size!"


"Are those HUMAN bones?"


"He looks like he's been chewed to pieces!"


"It's inconceivable that a human body could be stuffed into a space that small!"


"I think we've managed to get awa..hhhmmmmmpppphhh!!"


"...and so the world is safe....(turn to camera) FOR NOW!"


THE END?


Heartbeat sound: ba-BUMP! ba-BUMP! ba-BUMP!







1 comment: